Custom Case Applications
Seahorse Cases Online specializes in custom case applications, from a total custom build to stock off the shelf cases utilizing custom foam interiors to meet your specific shipping or carrying requirements. Whatever your need, we can help…
- Seahorse Cases Online charges no engineering fee for custom interiors – whether you need 1 or 1,000 units.
- Our custom interiors can usually be supplied in about two weeks, depending on order size, limiting your turnaround or down time.
- We can fabricate customized packaging to suit your unique size, shape and application specifications.
- Seahorse Cases Online can help you no matter where you’re located. We service 100’s of major OEM’s throughout the U.S. So whether you located in California or New York we can assist you.
- We generate all our designs using a 3-D modeling program to help insure your equipment is accurately and properly packaged for transport.
Seahorse Cases Online provides the engineering support needed to help our customers design the most efficient way to protect their equipment. We utilize our standard line of cases and then design the interior and exterior options to meet their requirements. Many of our suppliers can also provide custom cases to meet the requirements. We provide working solutions to house various types of equipment from small laptop computers to large military applications. We can modify cases to include custom foam inserts that protect equipment from damage. We also perform custom modifications that include extra handles, casters, and internal stiffeners. If it looks possible we will work vigorously to satisfy the requirements and provide the customer with a prototype prior to final production release. We have the facilities to provide our customers with a total package solution from design through completion with quality built in.