Seahorse 52 Micro Case
Micro Cases are watertight, lockable, protective small cases for cameras, electronic keys, wallets, phones, and other personal effects.
- Made of high impact resistant polycarbonate
- Optional carabiner loop
- Strap attachment
- Rust proof hinges
- Keyed plastic safety locking latch
- Shock absorbent padded liner
- Removable mesh lid web provides extra storage
- Automatic pressure purge system
Interior Length: 5.0 in (13.0 cm)
Interior Width: 2.9 in (7.0 cm)
Interior Height: 1.3 in (3.0 cm)
Weight: .52 lbs
All Seahorse cases come with an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If any component part should break, Seahorse will replace it free of charge.
This Warranty is provided by Seahorse.
Seahorse URL: www.seahorse.net
Seahorse contact phone number: (626) 339-6673
*For complete details please refer to the above manufacturer’s warranty policy.
Custom Foam Insert Options
Seahorse Cases Online, offers you expert design and fabrication for all your case interior and packaging requirements. We have the ability to shape all types of foam including Polyurethane, Polyethylene, Polyester, and many other open and closed cell foams. We maintain a large inventory of foam in stock, so we can quickly and efficiently produce your case interior. We have the capabilities to provide the right design and material for your products protection.
- We generate all our designs using a 3-D modeling program to help insure your equipment is accurately and properly packaged for transport.
- There is no engineering fee for custom interiors, although there can be one time die charges for larger quantity runs or complicated cavity design. We can provide a hand cut unit for small quantity runs or first article design prior to releasing to manufacturing.
- Our custom interiors can usually be supplied in about two weeks or less, depending on order size, limiting your turnaround or down time.
Custom Foam Insert Quote Request
For immediate assistance, call (800) 819-4245 or Request A Call Back:
Simply fill out the form below and one of our associates will contact you shortly.